Technology Services / Network Engineering and Support / Here
If your system gets hacked or suffers a hardware or software
failure, you will want to restore it to its original state.
In addition, if you suffer a catastrophic event, you business
should be in a position to carry on. In the business world,
the technologies we use and the data stored within them truly
are assets, which require no less attention than that which
we give to the protection of our personal, financial, real
estate and human assets. Isis can help. We have an expert
team of engineers who can evaluate your security systems and
provide a solution. You must defend your business and even
our economy by securing critical technologies and information.
Isis offers personalized disaster plans, which are designed
to meet each customer's specific needs. These plans can range
from simple offsite backup storage to complete temporary
offsite work environments. Whatever your need, Isis can
review your current situation, including people, systems
and risks, to help you implement a disaster preparation plan
that meets your requirements and budget.
- Full System Backup Design and Implementation.
- Full disaster recovery plan preparation and documentation.
- Offsite storage of tape backups (Quarterly, Monthly, Weekly, Daily, etc.).
- Temporary onsite use of an Isis Server.
- Temporary use of Isis workstations.
- Full host site facility (temporary offsite work environments).
- Centrally located hot-site location.
- Complete IT infrastructure in-place.
- Work areas with telephones and workstations.
- High-speed duplicating facilities onsite.
- Meeting and conference rooms.
- Employee kitchen.
- Convenient hotels nearby for employees if needed.
- Complete disaster recovery rehearsals.
- On-call 24 hours a day 7 days a week.